Thursday 28 September 2017

Have you ever tasted something so spicy it blows your brain?

Have you ever tasted pakistani food?
The pakistani food is hot spicy and your mouth will be on fire.

Hi My Name Is Saad And I Am Going To Talk About How Pakistani Food Tastes It Can Be So Hot your mouth Burn Sometimes there is a man that gives you a freshly made snow cone to refresh your mouth. Your mouth becomes so cold.

Why is it spicy? You put different kind of spicy ingredients - Jalapeno, green chilli, garlic,masala powder cumin that is so spicy and when the different kind of ingredients mixt it is the best food in the world. In my opinion the most spiciest I never ever tasted in my life is the red Jalapeno

Have you eat pakistani food you should try same it is good and thank you for listening to my speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.